Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am going to Disney World!

The kids and I leave for Florida tomorrow morning. We are going a week early and Alan will join us next Wednesday to help celebrate my mom's big 50. We are actually celebrating about 3 months early due to me being due 2 weeks before her real 50th birthday. Gracie will now be the only member of our family not born in August or October (not counting my Sister's husband and son). We are a weired family like that, Preston's birthday is Aug 8th, my Dad's is Aug 14th, mine is Aug 15th and Alan's is Aug 19th. Then in October Collin will be the 12th, my sister is the 25th and my mom is the 27th. Crazy huh!

Enough rambling! We are going to be visiting Disney for the first time with the kids as well as our usual trips to Busch gardens, Sea World and Aquatica. Hopefully I will also be able to throw in some beach time!

In other news, Gracie is talking a little more, although she does many of her words without opening her mouth. We are working on this, hopefully it will be fixed soon or else it will be a trip to the speech therapist for us! Preston is semi potty trained, I leave him diaper less in the morning and afternoon and he has no accidents. He stays dry most of the time in pull-ups but not as much as I hope.

I will update with FL pics as soon as we have some!

2 comments:

Modern Baby said...

oh.my.gosh this trip is going to be CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
4 kids under 4??? what are we thinking?
Cant wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Brie said...

doh! it would be good if I signed out of the baby blog first..huh!