Sunday, August 2, 2009

Week One

We have had a pretty eventful week. The kids and I just relaxed on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday Alan and my Aunt and two cousins came in. Then on Thursday we went to Sea World and my great Aunt and her son, his wife and daughter came in. Friday we went to Disney World and Saturday we went to Sea Worlds Water Park.

Thursday, after being there for an hour or so we had a torrential down pour. Alan's brother Buzz, his girlfriend Amanda and son Jacob were also there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friday, we got rained on about halfway through. I got to be an invalid pregnant woman and we got me a scooter. It turned out to be a good thing because it got us to the front of some lines! I felt like an idiot, especially when people would stare and wonder why I was on it! FYI, going to Disney 7 months pregnant in July NOT a good idea even with a scooter!

The kids had a blast; Grace LOVED the princesses and was a little frightened of Mickey and Minnie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday, we did not take any pics at the water park. We had a Birthday dinned that night for the birthdays. My mom turns 50 on Oct. 27th, my dad turns 56 on Aug. 14th, Alan turns 30 on the 19th, I turn 27 on the 15th, my cousin Brittney turns 18 on the 3rd and Preston turns 3 on the 8th. We added it all up and it equals something like 182 years.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kaysi said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast!!! Enjoy the rest of your time there