Sunday, November 14, 2010

Adios Kansas!

Well for those of you who have not heard. We are moving! While I was home in Florida on October, my mom lovingly asked about us moving back. She has done really well these past three years but us living in Kansas has been really hard on her. She misses the kids and they really miss her, and my dad and Brianne and everyone else. In the past when my mom has asked my answer was always, find us a job and we will move. This time when she asked, a thought popped into my head "He needs his paramedic, that won't happen in Kansas since he has to work two jobs." So I mentioned this to my mom, to say she was excited is a major understatement, I think she may have even done a dance! So I mentioned it to Alan he almost immediately agreed. In the past he was not fond of moving back. So it all fell into place, I think it was just the right time.

So we have asked for a transfer with the TSA and if all goes as planned we will be moving in February. It will be hard to go down to one job/income again. It is also good timing since Preston will be starting school next year and once that happened we would not have been able to visit my parents nearly as often.

We have made some good friends here and will miss them. Alan will especially miss his shift mates, they are like his second family.

We are excited; as it gets colder here we get even more excited. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Kaysi said...

I'm sad to see you go but it sounds like it will be really good for you guys! Good luck there!

Brie said...

YAY! Mom is still dancing!!! Kayden is soooooo excited to have Preston and Gracie back here!
*Adios* ;)

Me-Ma said...

I can't wait!!!!!! :):):)

Unknown said...

Brain Fitness Food and Supplements for your mind are helping peoples.It give real preparing benefits. And Benefits are Enhanced MEMORY, FOCUS,Decreased FATIGUE,reduce STRESS RESPONSE, The best brain supplements are Citicoline,Curcumin,Magnesium Threonate,Acetyl L-Carnitine. For more visit http://www.shoplie.com/citicoline/

Yang Kuo said...


I'm sad to see you go but it sounds like it will be really good...


หีฟิต