Friday, November 21, 2008

The Cruise

We are still in Florida on vacation, but we got back from our cruise yesterday. We had a lot of fun, although the weather was rough and unexpected we still enjoyed it. Let me tell you it is hard being back to real life, where my bed is unmade and I have to cook and serve myself meals. The cruise was worth it just for the food!

Here are some pics, I will post more later off of my mom and sisters cams.



Grace in our state room



One of our towel animals, we had an elephant, chicken, swan, rabbit, and I can't remember the other one.



Preston in his tux for the formal night



Off my parents balcony in Grand Cayman





Cozumel in the background



Playing in the pool on board





Getting geared up for our excursion in Mexico, we went rock climbing and on a zip line, we were supposed to snorkel but because of the rough weather it was canceled:(







It was fun, and a workout, my arms and legs were killing me the next day.

After that we took some pics on the beach near the climbing towers, you can see the water was a little rough!















The shopping was good also, although we didn't buy much



Here is our ship







Getting ready to go to dinner









The waiters were dancing and being silly, the kids loved it!



This is what we found on our bed the morning of our last full day, it scared the crap out of me to open our door and see "someone" on our bed.



And this was our last night and our towel swan.

We had such a great time.

2 comments:

mrs_stailey said...

You guys are very brave for taking young kids on a cruise! It looks like you had a blast!

Jennifer said...

Wow!!It looks like you guys had fun!