Friday, January 9, 2009

Gracie's Birthday

Well almost 2 weeks late, but am going to post about Gracie's birthday. I have not uploaded the video because Alan took like a 10 in video so I need to figure out how to edit it and then I will post.

We were really lucky to have my grandparents on my dad's side here for her birthday. they drove over from Colorado Springs.

We were really low key, had cake and presents and that was about it. She is enjoying all of her new toys and Preston enjoys tying to steal them.

This past year has gone by so fast. I can't believe my little girl is 1! She is getting better at walking each day. She can say a few words, moma, dada, hi and sometimes two babbles that sound like thank you after you give her something.

She loves to give kisses and if you get her started she will make the kissing sound over and over.

Here are some pics from the past year:
















No comments: