Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why is it?

Several things have got me thinking lately, why is it things happen when they do.

Like:

Why is it

After I finally put Preston's sheets and comforter back on his bed after Puke fest 09' that the next morning he has a blow out in bed and I have to wash the same things all over again.

That after I mop my floors for the week, it snows the next day, getting my floors dirty again

That all things disgusting and fowl will happen when Alan is at work. Kids puking, Alan gone, plumbing backs up, Alan gone. Seriously, how does he get so lucky?

That there is never a shortage of laundry, I am thinking of making my family walk around naked so for just one day their will be nothing in the hampers!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I've already suggested naked day at our house, but nobody went for it! I don't know why?