Friday, September 11, 2009

The Craft Bug

With Collin coming soon, I needed to get his room in order. I decided to make his bumper and bed skirt and it just snowballed from there! I also recovered the glider, made the curtain and a curtain for the closet. Then I added a fish theme with some canvases above his wall, some painted fish, a towel hook and finally decoupaged the letters for his name. I was going to applique fish to the bumper and curtains, but I thought that might be to much.

Here are some pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also made an upholstered headboard for our bed. It was super easy.

Photobucket

In other news, Preston loves school and Gracie is getting more girlie by the minute! She LOVES shoes and jewelry. Here she is the other day with my heels and some new bracelets from Me Ma

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kaysi said...

Everything looks great!! It all looks professional, like you just bought it from the store, you're amazing!

Brie said...

Collin's room is sooo cute! I am glad you posted pictures too because I am starting his crib quilt this week! Now I know exactly what to do!

Me Ma said...

Wow, I love Collin's room and I can't wait to see you guys!!! I'm glad Gracie liked the bracelets:)