Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Today was Preston's first day of Preschool. He was really excited to be going. He did really well, until he decided he wanted to go inside and he had to wait in line. I think it was a combination of excitement and a little fear. When we left he was OK.






We have been really busy around here trying to get ready for Collin. We moved Grace from downstairs to upstairs, painted her bed, got her a new bookcase and vanity and I re did her letters for her name. We are also making a headboard for our room, put some new things up in Preston's room and put a screen door on our backdoor.

I have also, made Collins bedding, curtains and closet door curtain. Plus we repainted the glider we had and I recovered the cushions on that. As soon as everything is in I will take some pics.

We are not quite ready for him to be here but we are getting close.

1 comment:

Brie said...

did you cry??? because I almost did just looking at the pictures!!! He is so stinkin cute with his backpack!