Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

We went and got our Christmas tree yesterday. It is much larger than it looked at the store. We almost had to trim the top for it to fit in the room.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Yes that Angel is holding a fishing rod with a fish, bet you can’t guess whose idea that was!



This afternoon, Preston woke up from his nap earlier than Grace, so we took the opportunity to decorate a gingerbread house. He did almost the entire candy placement on his own. It was a lot of fun.

Photobucket


I am so excited to decorate this year, I have made several decorations and my craft room looks like Hobby Lobby threw up in it. Check them out at my craft site; it is linked on the sidebar.

Photobucket


Here is my display so far, we don’t have much shelve or table room, so I have to come up with more places to put things.

1 comment:

Brie said...

That tree looks HUGE!!!! But it looks awesome! And tell Preston his ginger bread house looks AWESOME!