Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow and Pictures

Like I mentioned before, it snowed a few inches yesterday. Preston had a cold, so he stayed home while Alan and Gracie went to the gym. He and I decided to play in the snow while they were gone. He had a blast.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I have been trying to get some pictures of the kids for Christmas. I haven’t attempted with Preston yet, but here are the best from Grace and Collin.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Me-Ma said...

Man I have cute Grandkids!!! :):)

Kaysi said...

Wow that last picture of Collin looks exactly like Preston! Cute picutres

abe and cy said...

Love that last picture of Collin!! What a cutie!!

Poppy said...

Last photo totally rocks! :))