Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oh the Joys of Toddlerhood!

Yesterday I gave Preston his snack of an orange and left the room to work on something on the computer. I could hear him laughing and running around in the kitchen and thought he was just being himself and having fun. Well I went to check on him and this is what I found:




He had put all of his orange slices in the dogs bowl and was then eating them out of there and if you look closely at the picture of him he has dog food in his mouth! How Gross! If your wondering why I took a picture of the dog food in his mouth instead of getting it out, take a look at the teeth, he knows how to use them! I did eventually get it out though! He also had eaten his crayon earlier in the day! Needless to say I went to bed early yesterday!

Here are some pictures of Grace, she is 2 1/2 weeks old and doing great! She is holding her head up for a few minutes at time and is in the 75th % for height, weight and head size.


The best invention ever! The Swaddle Sack!


Sleeping is what I do Best!


Funny Faces


Mom stop taking pictures and FEED ME



Her brother loves her

2 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

Love Preston!!!! He cracks me up. Your kids are some of the cutest ever. So glad you updated, it's great to see how you are doing. We sure miss you guys!

Brie said...

*shakes head* that kid is the funniest little guy! Tucker is going to get really fat when you guys move to kansas because he wont have to share his food with preston!