Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Active Imaginations

Preston is at the age where his imagination is really starting to show. For christmas Grandma Cleo gave Preston a doll that he could learn to fasten buttons, tie shoes, use a zipper etc. The other day I noticed that he was playing with the doll more, trying to put it in the crib, carrying it around etc. I was in Grace's bedroom changing her diaper and Preston brought in the doll and plugged his nose and said pew to the baby doll (this is what we do when he has a stinky diaper) he then put the doll on the bed just like I had Gracie. I asked him if his baby needed a diaper change and he came over, got diaper and put the baby doll on top of it. After I was finished with gracie I asked is he wanted help changing the doll's diaper he said ok and we put the diaper on. Then I asked if the doll was hungry and he went and put the doll in the high chair! After that he has been carrying it around everywhere and burping it, hugging and kissing it, etc. It is really cute!




Preston and Kayden are really becoming play buddies! They spent most of Sunday playing with each other and it was very cute! Preston is stil a little rough but Kayden is getting tougher! Soon he will be hitting back!



Grace is doing well, she has a really bad case of baby acne but other than that she is great!

Preston thought she wanted a drink



4 comments:

Brie said...

what will he think of next???

Brie said...

ps can you email me the pics from the slide show

Toby and Tammy said...

how fun! I love seeing photos of your kids. Preston is such a good big brother/cousin. :) How's Alan?

Kimberly said...

Cute! Hey, I t agged you. See my blog for more info! We are moving back to Tampa... even though you'll be gone...