Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Eggs

Preston and I decorated Easter Eggs this afternoon. He really enjoyed it, I didn't think he would know what to do but he put all the stickers on himself. Unfortunately, I apparently did not boil the eggs long enough and we had to throw them away after Preston stuck his finger through one!






Preston has several phrase he likes to say. One of them is Help Me or I am Helping. He says it when he wants to help me clean or do other things. I have found that I am sweeping the floor 2-3 times a day so after dinner was cleaning up and Preston grabbed the swiffer and wanted to "Help Me" I thought it was cute:





I discovered the other day that if left alone Gracie can sit up for a few seconds on her own. Here she is, She is in the process of falling over, I didn't snap the picture fast enough but you get he idea.



We hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Easter!

2 comments:

Brie said...

Why is he wearing one sock???!! a diaper and one sock is now the preston uniform??
ps the eggs are super cute!

Toby and Tammy said...

The eggs look great! Love how Preston likes to help out.
Can't believe Grace is getting so strong!