Friday, March 14, 2008

New pictures

I have been trying to clean out the Kids rooms the past few days and finish unpacking all of the clothes and toys. I have realized my kids have so much stuff!!!

Alan and I have been busy during his days off. We have finally gotten tired of the bed that we bought when we were first married and upgraded to a foam king mattress. Alan decided he wanted to make the bed frame to put the bed on. So yesterday we spent the day sanding and staining the bed. It really has turned out nice so far. We will post pictures as soon as it is put together tomorrow. I also painted a dresser for Grace's room yesterday. It was such a nice day out that we had the kids out with us:



I found some cute outfits for Gracie when I was unpacking her things, her Aunt Brianne got her this one. Believe it or not it is a 0-3 months and even thought she is 11 weeks today it is HUGE on her!




Poor Preston still has a cold, although it is getting better, his nose is raw though
:( He was drinking out of a cup by himself and managed to soak his shirt!

1 comment:

Toby and Tammy said...

Love the photos! That's so cool that Alan is making the bed frame. I can't wait to see what it looks like. You'll have to post photos of Grace's dresser so we can see what you did.
You guys seem to be doing pretty well. I bet you're glad to be settled in.
Guess what I ate tonight-White Cheddar Cheez-it's. Remember them in college?!?
Update soon! :)