Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Today is 5 Alan and I's Five year anniversary. We have been so blessed during the 5 years and I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband. One of our friends here in Garden also has an anniversary today do I am stealing an idea from her.

Here is what happened in our 5 years

May 17 2003- Married in the Orlando Temple

2003- Traveled to Idaho to get all of my stuff from school, drove across country with a Uhaul for our Honeymoon
2004- Bought our first house
2005- Alan was in school and we both enjoyed spending time with family
2006- Had Preston 8-8-06, visited all of our family in several different states
2007- Had Gracie 12-28-07, Alan graduated from Fire Academy
2008- Moved to Garden City

Anyway- I couldn't imagine my life with out Alan and I am so thankful for our marriage.

4 comments:

Brie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love ya! Have fun with the 'rents :)

mrs_stailey said...

You look so gorgeous! I wish I could have been there for your wedding! Happy Anniversary!

Sharee said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are ADORABLE and we are so glad to have you in our ward!

Toby and Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 Years-Wahoo!

We love you guys so much and hope that you had a wonderful day.