Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Half Birthday

Today is Gracie's 6 months birthday. I can not believe it has gone by so fast! She is still so small to me and in actuality is much smaller than her brother was at this age.

I couldn't imagine life without her!

One of the good things about being at Grandma, is that she has a buying complex. (I will admit to not discouraging her) So when we arrived we had several outfits for the kids, and then after going to sea world today, we stopped by the outlets and came home with two bathing suits and several more things.

As a child when ever we got new clothes we would model them, so here is Gracie modeling her swimsuits:




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I miss my Gracie!!! I miss all you guys already!! When are you coming back? Looks like you are having fun!!!! Enjoy it!!

Toby and Tammy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Happy 6 months Miss Gracie!