Friday, June 27, 2008

Preston

Man this kid gets more fun each day. He LOVES swimming so Alan took him out to the hotel pool:



He is such a good kid most of the time, I was amazed at how well he did on the plane. It wasn't a cake walk to fly with two kids alone, but Preston certainly made it easier for me than I thought it would be.

Yesterday, my mom and I were getting ready to go to walmart and I had left the bathroom door open, I heard water splashing so I went in and got Preston out of the bathtub where he had gone into and played. Well I was standing in the kitchen area and looked up and saw this:


He had taken the ducks from the bottom of the tub, that keep him from slipping and stuck them to the back door!

We got him a little table to eat at, here he is for breakfast this morning:

1 comment: