Saturday, August 23, 2008

UGG!

We are still here! I just took some pictures but now I can't find my card reader to upload them. I looked in all the usual places! I guess I will have to dig deeper later today.

We are all doing well, Alan's birthday was on Tuesday, we brought him BBQ to the station and hung out with him there. It is amazing how much Preston recognizes, he can tell me we are going to see the fire trucks when we turn on the street towards the station! He always asks where daddy is and when I tell him at work, this is how the conversation goes

Preston: Where's Daddy

Me: At work

Preston: On the Fire truck?

Me: Yes

Preston: With the lights

Me: Yes

Preston: Honk Honk

Me: Yep

Preston: Weo, Weo

Me: Yes

Preston: Jose (this is one of Alan's shift mates)

Me: Yep

It is the same thing several times a day

He is getting so much fun to play with, we can have conversations, although they don't always make sense.

Gracie is crawling and getting into everything. If it is on the floor she will put it in her mouth! She also got her first tooth this week.

Alan and I are doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to know that old saying what goes around comes around really works! Heather, you put everything that couldn't get out of your way into your mouth, including gum from the sidewalk and slow insects:):):) I sure miss you guys.