Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy Weekend

Alan's mom came into town to attend the baby shower Heidi and I gave for Jennifer. We spent most of our time over at Jens since she is such a good cook! We had yummy food all weekend. On Sunday we celebrated Preston's birthday (he turns 2 on Friday) Grandma Cleo got him a train set, and Jen got a basket ball hoop. Preston loves both gifts. It was fun to see him open them and then have Abe, Cy, Lucy and Preston play with them. We had to pull him away to blow out candles.






Gracie wanted in on the action also:










This morning, Gracie had her 6 month appointment ( I know I am a month late) So I was giving her a bath, Preston can't resist the bath so he got in also. He then proceeded to sit in her tub with her which he calls a boat. I think this is the most adorable picture.

2 comments:

mrs_stailey said...

They are so cute Heather! I love their little smiles!

Kimberly said...

She is getting so big!!!!! Ahh!