Monday, September 8, 2008

Crafty Fun

Alan is the best husband! He let me drive to Dodge City last week all by myself, no kids, to go to Hobby Lobby. I spent probably 3 hours just looking around! It was so fun, her are some of the projects I did:

Photobucket

I did the sign, not the pumpkins. To be honest, the Pumpkins were bought for my wonderful sister who is a tad obsessed with them, but Preston broke the third one of the set, so I am keeping them for myself, I will buy you some other cute pumpkin thing Brianne don't worry!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The intention is for Alan to build a shadow box to put theses in over our Marriage Certificate from the temple, Proclamation to the World and Living Christ that we have framed.

And now for the only reason my mom visits the blog, the grandbabies:

Photobucket
a favorite game of Preston's I am glad we do not live in an apartment, our neighbors would HATE us!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Man he is handsome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I thought this was a funny picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you put new pictures in here!! :):) I sure have cute grandkids, a beautiful daughter and a wonderful son-in-law! Now if they all just lived closer...........

Brie said...

I love the pumpkins!!!! What a CUTE sign! I havent bought any new pumpkins this year....yet! The letter are adorable too! It sounds like you had fun at hobby lobby, I was trying think of a craft we could bring on the cruise....

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Hobby Lobby! It 's always fun to go and especially without children! James doesn't understand my obsession! :)