Monday, September 29, 2008

Thanks Alan!

I have a great husband, he made me this frame for the letters I painted, and even abandoned his nap to hang it. He is the best!


We realized we have a very long last name!

He also helped in making these little gems!










But he doesn't always make the smartest decisions! This was this morning after I had asked him to change our light bulb, he thought he didn't need a ladder:





It didn't work and I still have a burnt out light bulb. Preston kept telling him to get down!

4 comments:

Brie said...

Gracie Looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!!

Jennifer said...

Hmmm! Who does my brother
remind me of the most in that light changing picture??? Just call him Tim Jr. and ask Al about the time(s) my dad almost electrocuted himself trying to change the light bulb. Doing stupid stuff runs in the family!!!

Toby and Tammy said...

too funny! glad you didn't fall alan.

Amber Sheaves said...

That totally looks like something Jason would do.