Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Part 1

Since Alan had to work on Christmas Day, the kids and I went to the fire station for lunch. It is always nice to spend time with his co-workers. That is the extent of what we did on Christmas though, since we were waiting for my parents to come to open gifts and things.

So on Friday, my parents got here and we did our traditional Christmas Eve things. We ate Vietnamese (the tradition is Chinese, but we really like a Vietnamese restaurant in town so we did that) Read the Christmas story and open pajamas. We put out cookies and milk also, when Preston woke up the first words out of his mouth was "Did Santa come and eat the cookies!"

I am such a big kid, I could barely sleep! I couldn't wait to see Preston and Gracie's reactions to things. Grace was pretty overwhelmed and Preston loved it, although toward the end he didn't want to open any more gifts.

My parents got me a video camera, so I am obligated to post tons of videos of the kids! We didn't really take many pics but here are some videos from yesterday. I will post the pics later.

No comments: