Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Baby

Preston has found a favorite Christmas song, Santa Baby. He loves it and even sings some of the words. I tried to get a video of it this morning but he got distracted.

Gracie is doing well, she says Hi and mama mostly, she does babble allot. She is doing really well with the walking, I think she enjoys the freedom and the ability to get away from her brother. Her hair is getting longer and I enjoy doing it in the morning, although Alan says she looks silly! When I take it out and even after washing it, it sometimes becomes a Mohawk.

We are getting excited for Christmas, we are actually waiting to celebrate until Saturday morning when my parents will be here. I think Preston will really get it this year. He and his sister have already gotten into some of the presents, the even fully unwrapped one the other day when my back was turned!









No comments: