Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Things

This past week it snowed for two days, the morning of the second day the kids and I went out to play. Preston loves the snow, he would play in it until appendages fell of if I let him. Gracie was not such a fan. She stood by the front step the whole time until she climbed back up and started knocking on our front door to get back in!








He was not happy to go inside!

We also went to the park with the kids, Saturday it was in the high 60's so it was really nice out, this is the first time Gracie has gotten out of the stroller to play. She was so cautious, nothing like her brother was at that age!

















In other news, my Sister in law has convineced me to join Weight Watchers! So far I am down 9.6 pounds! Here are Gracie and I in the dress and skirt Brianne made for us for Christmas

3 comments:

Brie said...

I saw your stroller in the backround!!! It matches mine! you guys look super cute in your outfits, I hope they hold up!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see some new pictures!! :) I love the the snow pictures and Preston sure looks like he is having fun. It occurs to me that someone had to show him how to make a snow angel so apparently he wasn't the only one having fun in the snow...

Heather Montgomery said...

Actually, he made the first snow angel by himself with out me showing him, he then insisted I get down and make my own angel.