Friday, February 1, 2008

Random

MY HUSBAND....

what is his name? Alan Matthew Montgomery
how long have you been together? 5 1/2 years
how long did you date? 4 months, engaged for 6 months
how old his he? 28
who eats more? Alan
who said i love you first? I think he did in a card.
who is taller? Alan
who can sing better? Alan
Who is smarter? I would say we are both pretty smart, he has a lot of knowladge, he kicks any ones bum in Jepordy
who does the laundry? When he was a House Dad him, now me
who pays the bills? I do!
who sleeps in the right side? Alan
who mows the lawn? When we have one, Alan
who cooks dinner? We both do, he is a very good cook, he gets creative!
who drives? Alan, when we are all in the car
who is more stubborn? He would say me, I say him!
who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I sure kissed back!
who asked who out first? He did
who proposed? He didof course and it was a wonderful moment!
who has more friends? He does, I am very shy
who is more sensitive? That is a toss up, I would say we are both pretty sensative
who has more siblings? He does
who wears the pants? We both do.

All and all I have the most WONDERFUL husband in the world!

1 comment:

Toby and Tammy said...

I LOVE that! What a sweet husband you have. Alan is such a great guy and I'm glad you guys are so happy together.
Your post said 4:40 am...that's a little bit early, don't you think? :) Must've been up with the babe.
Love you!