Sunday, February 3, 2008

All Smiles!

Gracie is smiling more and more each day. Today I finally caught her on camera.

She has a case of Cradle Crap as I call it, a plugged tear duct and baby acne! Poor thing. None of them seem to bother her!


My parents are giving us their old washer and dryer for when we move. So they had to get new ones. The ones they got are the fancy new front load washer and dryer. Well Preston is absolutely fascinated by the, he sits on the stairs and watches them and yesterday morning walked into the laundry room and said, "WOW, look at that"




As you all have figured out Preston never wears pants around the house. When he got up from his nap this afternoon, he had his white shirt from church on and his black dress socks. I just couldn't resist the picture opportunity:


As you can see the no pants thing has been the case from the beginning (I guess I can't really use the squirmy excuse, since this picture was taken when he was about 3 months old!)



Last but not least, some of you know I am not a big fan of feet, especially ones touching me. I have to admit though; I find baby feet to be the cutest things ever.

2 comments:

Brie said...

I like the new layout but this is why I dont use them because they all cut off the pics from photobucket. in order for that not to happen, you have to upload the pic onto blogspot... which takes forever! :(

Brie said...

wow... how did you do that??? can you send me the html code for this?