Sunday, February 10, 2008

Look Mom I am Wearing Pants!

Well I think this post will be a first! Preston is wearing pants in every one of these pictures!
Preston went to the Zoo yesterday with Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Brie, Uncle Adam and Kayden. Unfortunately, all of those pictures were deleted off of Brianne’s camera. I however dressed him before he left and thought he looked pretty cute so here he is Farmer Preston!



This morning I dressed Preston for church and thought he looked so grown up!


Gracie also looked pretty cute for church today.



After I took a few pictures with Grace, Preston wanted in on the action


Then we tried to add Kayden in


As you can see we were not very successful!



You have seen Preston's Fire Helmet, he also has a Fire Truck. He was pretending to be a fireman.

3 comments:

Brie said...

man you are a fast poster!

Toby and Tammy said...

No way! Pants!?!?! :)
Grace's outfit is adorable and Preston is sooooooo stinkin' cute.
Are you all ready to move? I bet your mom is dreading the day.

Toby and Tammy said...

oh ya, super cute background!