Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy Week

We have had a busy week! I am finishing my degree online, so I had 5 tests and 3 major papers due! Thankfully it is all done and I can rest until Fall starts in September.

We are still in FL. We go back home on Saturday. This past weekend we went to the water park Sea World has, Aquatica. I didn't take any pictures because I forgot my camera and didn't take anything with the waterproof one we had. Preston played in the wave pool, lazy river and he went down some waterslides with mommy. We may go back one night this week, it rained on us halfway through so we had to leave early. It has some really cool rides though, one that goes through a dolphin tank! Although you are going to fast to notice!

We also had some health issues, Gracie woke up Friday with a fever, I thought oh, she is just teething, well mid day after her nap it jumped to 103! Her pediatrician just told me to watch her, we went to the water park Saturday and when we got home after her nap it had gone to 103.7 so I took her into the after hours pediatric and they said she had an ear infection, so started her on Antibiotics, well Sunday she was acting tired just laying on my chest during church etc. when we got home she had a dirty diaper and it had blood in it! So we took her back in and they said it was the antibiotics and to stop them, so now she is better!

We also had Buzz, Amanda, and Jacob over Sunday for our pretend birthday for Preston, since we will not be here for his birthday we celebrated it early. I am planning on having a Diego Themed part for his birthday in Garden City so I used this as a test run for the cake. I made Rescue Pack (Diegos backpack) I wish I could have done more details but with all of Gracies issues I didn't get much of a chance. So I have several changes I am going to make for his party in August. Here it is:



We forgot candles so we had to use a taper candle we cut in half.











3 comments:

Brie said...

You have to send that picture of Kayden to me.... It cracks me up!!!

Anonymous said...

How scary about Grace! I would have been freaking out! Just glad to hear she is doing better! Preston's cake is really cute! We have Dora fans in our house!

Amber Sheaves said...

cute cake