Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home

After I posted last week about Gracie being sick, I must have jinxed myself, I was so sick Wednesday-Friday, we almost thought we wouldn't be able to make it home on Saturday because I was feeling so bad. Luckily, when I woke up Saturday morning I was feeling better and we made it home.

Both kids were great on the flights.

On Friday Dad took Preston to Dinosaur World:









On Saturday, I went to wake Preston up so we could leave for the airport and this is what I found:




When my mom and I went to the outlets we found some cute headbands made from tights, they were 10 dollars so I thought I would make my own, this is my first attempt:





For my birthday my mom replaced the Ipod Alan ruined, It helped keep Preston occupied on the plane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for FINALLY updating your blog:):) I love the pictures of Preston at Dinosaur World!

Carrie said...

I really like the headbands. Your kids are sooo cute!

Brie said...

Ok, mom tried to explain Preston's position but it was MUCH better in pictures!!! That kid is like a cat when he falls asleep.... I wonder where he got that from!