Sunday, July 6, 2008

Funny

To start this post out, I need to tell you a story from my childhood.

My mom had taught me about the birds and the bees. I was sitting in church, a few rows in front of my mom with a family friend. They had a little boy about my age, I must have been asking him about his anatomy, which I though was called a peanut, well Shaun told me he didn't have a peanut, some arguing ensued and I got up on the pew turned around and yelled to my mom, "mom, Shaun says he doesn't have a peanut" Well, I have been teased about this my whole life.

Fast Forward to yesterday. My mom had some peanuts and gave them to Preston. Well can you guess what he calls them, the male part of the anatomy. I thought it was funny because it is a complete reverse of what I called it!

1 comment:

Brie said...

jusr say PENIS and get it over with!