Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gracie

I may be slightly biased but I have the most adorable little girl. She is like a hoover vacuum, if there is food on the ground or around her chair she wants to eat it, this is the result of trying to get something off the bench next to her:




Alan, the kids and I went to Great Bend, KS this past week for a training Alan had. I always enjoy going to new towns because most likely they have better shopping and eating than us. they had a dollar store and I found Gracie's Halloween outfit there:



4 comments:

Sharee said...

Heather, we want to see your pretty face...next time don't hide behind the kid...ha ha! So something I would do!

Brie said...

Gracie really is the cutest little girl EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

Gracie is the cutest little girl ever...except of course for her Mommy and Auntie Brie!!!

Deja said...

Oh my gosh!! I love the costume. She is so cute. Where were you today? We missed you!