Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where does this kid learn things!

I will update soon with pictures from Alan's fishing trip as soon as he wakes up and give me the camera.

This morning, Preston got up first, which is a rare thing, most of the time lately he and Gracie will wake up at the same time. So I get up and let Alan sleep in, he isn't feeling well today. Apparently he ate a raw fish liver on his trip! Again, smart, great guy. Sometimes not the best decision making skills!

Anyway, while Preston was eating his breakfast, I told him to finish it up and then I had a surprise for him (daddy is home) well this is the conversation:

Me: Finish your breakfast and then you will have a surprise

Preston: A Prize?

Me: Yes a surprise

Preston: Is it my Birthday!

I kid you not, the kid is two, where did he get surprise means your birthday!

1 comment:

Brie said...

Only preston... who had TWO birthday parties this year now that I think about it :)
ps make sure you let us know when Jen has the baby