Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lets ChaCha

Things are going well around here, it actually snowed last week a little mostly flurries that melted before it touched the ground. We are hoping for a really good snow before we leave for Florida next month on vacation. My family is going on a cruise to the Caribbean! We are getting really excited.

Anyway, in preparation for the cruise we are trying to save as much money as possible, I stumbled upon a work at home opportunity called ChaCha. What is it? Well people text questions to 242242, any question imaginable from who won the baseball game to the name and number of a business, to some a little more risky questions. I get those questions on my computer, form them into readable questions and forward them on to someone who researches the question and replies back with an answer. It is really cool and free to the customer, only the phone company text rates apply. You can learn more here. I have a goal of 10 dollars a day, which takes me about 2 hours. It doesn't seem like much but it adds up and I can do it at home while the kids are napping or even playing. If you do decide to do it, can you reference me please email: montgomery08@gmail.com.

It is fun to see all the random questions asked. Have fun ChaChaing!

No comments: