Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blessings

For some reason today I have been very reflective in my mind of how blessed I am and have had a prayer of such gratitude in my heart. I am gong to write these things down so when I am in a bad mood I can look back on these things.

My husband, he puts his life in danger to provide for our family and make sure I can stay home. He is the most wonderful man I know and I am so thankful to be the lucky one to marry him!

My children, they make my day bright and fun.

Preston's personality, he can be so loving and sweet, he can also make me laugh. He loves his sister even though he doesn't always know the right way to show it. I love to come home to him saying Hi Mama even before he sees me or when he says it first thing in the morning or after a nap.

Gracie's personality, she is such a happy baby and it makes my heart melt when she smile whenever she sees me. She loves Preston and will just laugh at him without him even doing anything.

My home, it keeps us warm protected.

Our parents and siblings, we are so very lucky to have so much family that loves and cares for us. I am glad my children will grow up feeling this love.

My friends both the new and old. I am grateful to have people in my life that know me and I can share my experiences with even if they are far away.

The gospel and church, I am glad that I have a knowledge of the things that are important and the comfort it brings.

I am done with the semester!

Books, even though Alan says I am addicted to Reading.

Talents that I have and ones that I am trying to gain.

there is so much more but that is it for now.

Thank you to all you that make our days bright

3 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

What a beautiful post! Those are wonderful blessings, you do have an amazing family and Alan is so lucky to have you!
Grateful for our friendship, you're the best!

Brie said...

what a nice thought! And your new layout looks great! how did you get your header to look like that(with the font)?

Heather Montgomery said...

I used a download of letters and put them together in word with a background and then converted it to a jpeg and made it my header image