Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Hair

I have a cycle that I do with my hair. I will cut it short and then let it grow out, get tired of it, then cut it short again. Well I have gotten tired of my hair so yesterday I got it short again:



Grace is developing more each day. Over the past few days she has become extremely vocal. Here is a recent picture of her:


She has come very close to rolling over as well.

A few congrats for our friends and family:

James and Jane: Congrats on finding out the babe is a boy. I am sure the girls are excited.

Chris and Liz: Congrats on the successful birth of Beautiful Emma Jean. She is adorable.

And last but certainly not least:

CONGRATS Jen and Kaleb on finding out you will be having not one but TWO babies!

3 comments:

Brie said...

Love the hair! and Grace looks more like preston everyday! she is such a cutie and I love how her ears look in that pic... a little like kayden!!!
tell jen I said congrats and good luck! and once they find out what they are, I will send lots of baby stuff if they need it!

Toby and Tammy said...

I really like your hair! You always would do the cutest things with your hair. I'm too scared...plus you never know with curly hair.

I ordered the baby k'tan sling. I'm excited to get it and practice before the baby comes! Thanks for all of your advice

Sharee said...

I love your hair! It makes me want to get bangs too...hmmm...