Friday, April 4, 2008

Still Here!

I have been so neglectful of my blog. We have been so busy these last few weeks. If any of you are as nosy as I am you would have already checked my family members blogs and been kept up to date!

We blessed Gracie on Sunday and we had our wonderful families here with us. I was so busy I didn't even take pictures, you can check Brianne's blog (The Williams) for pictures of us at the awesome free zoo we have in town, it was chilly that day but it was still fun. As soon as some members of my family send pics to me I will post.

We also took the kids to Sears to get pictures with their cousin Kayden, it was tiring and like nailing jello to the wall.

Preston had his first what we think was a stomach bug, I guess we should be thankful that he got to 19 months with out ever throwing up. Although I am not sure having him throw up in the car in the parking lot of Target was worth the wait! Thankfully Brianne was in the car with me and able to run into Target to get a change of clothes for him and Mom was able to bring the second carseat we have for him. Also, I will ever again own a car without Leather Seats. It was a quick wipe up no stink!

This week I have been busy with studying for finals.

We also had playgroup here at the house Wednesday. I am so thankful to have such a great group of women around here that I can create friendships with!

Here are some of the Sears pictures:

1 comment:

Toby and Tammy said...

I totally stalk your sisters blog so I was all caught up on Grace's blessing. Plus, your sis said you were a little sick.
Question--what kind of sling do you have and where did you get it? I want to get one for my babe but haven't found one that I love, so let me know. I like yours.