Friday, April 18, 2008

Yum!

Alan and I were watching the show No Reservations with Anthony Bordain the other night and he was in Tuscany. He made a dish that Alan mentioned was one of his favorite things his mom used to make him, Spaghetti Carbanara. SO I decided I would make it for Alan.So of course I couldn't just go to the store and buy pasta, I had to make it myself! It turned out pretty well, I might have cooked it a little long but other than that it was good.



I forgot to take a picture of it before we ate!

We put up some new family pictures in the house last week. Not a big deal but, I thought they turned out nice


Preston is being a big helper like always!


He has also semi learned his ABC's, on a good day he can say most of them, here he is attempting them:


We also finally got Gracie on camera laughing:

3 comments:

Brie said...

I, I, I, I, Z!!!! I love it! what a smart kid! And Gracie is so cute, she laughs just like Kayden did!!
ps did you get a pasta maker add on for your kitchen aid? I was looking at one yesterday and it was UBER expensive!

Heather Montgomery said...

No I made it all by hand, Alan helped me roll it out since it is very elastic. It was actually pretty easy.

Toby and Tammy said...

SO CUTE! I love the videos. I can't believe how grown up Preston is getting.

Yummy food!!! I have made homemade pasta once and it was so fun and quite good. What a wonderful cook you are!